February 26, 2014
3
we are here to learn you all facebook lessons, tricks , making covers ,solving problems, facebook styles ...etc we hope you enjoy with us
                         how to hide friends list on facebook


today we have a new facebook lesson with a title " how to hide friends on facebook  "


to hide friends on facebook ,just follow these steps :

1.go to your timeline and click on friends section 

2.then click edit and select edit privacy .

3. who can see your friend list ,choose only me then click close


now let's check what we have done :
1. go to your timeline and click on view as

2. click on friends section .
3.you will see this message (no activity to show ) .



I hope it's useful for you .


from our lessons :

 click here to update your status via iphone without iphone
 

click here to create your timeline cover
 

click here to hide your last name on facebook
thanks for reading
like and share to help others

3 التعليقات:

  1. It does not show up in mine. I don't have that option to hide my friend list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you will find it in friends section
      are you blocked ?

      Delete
  2. This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

    -Phone hacks (remotely)
    -Credit repair
    -Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
    -Make money from home (USA only)
    -Social media hacks
    -Website hacks
    -Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
    -Grade change
    -funds recovery

    Email: onlineghosthacker247@ gmail .com

    ReplyDelete